Diaz Plastic Surgery Specialists: Michael Diaz, M.D
1513 South Harbor City Boulevard
Melbourne, FL 32901
Phone: (321) 951-2639
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Feeling great about yourself is effortless when you look the part. If you’ve noticed creases and lines that are giving away your age, there is a simple, effective alternative to facial surgery – injectable dermal fillers like JUVÉDERM® and Restylane®. People from Melbourne, Viera, Palm Bay, and other cities in Brevard County appreciate the fact that Dr. Diaz and his cosmetic nurse practitioner Amy Limonta, ARNP, offer these minimally invasive treatments in addition to providing advanced aesthetic breast, body, and face surgery. Through their skilled hands and meticulous eyes, they provide beautiful results that can quickly renew your natural, youthful beauty without downtime.
Dr. Diaz and Amy Limonta, ARNP, approach every aesthetic enhancement with compassion and care, revealing your unique beauty. To find out how injectable filler treatments can improve your appearance, request a consultation online or call our office in Melbourne, Florida at (321) 951-2639.
Dr. Michael Diaz
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Diaz has been serving the dynamic needs of Space Coast women and men for years. In addition to being an accomplished surgeon known for his warmth, Dr. Diaz holds a patent for a device that can help improve breast revision outcomes.Meet Dr. Diaz
What Can Dermal Fillers Be Used for?
Sometimes a simple, subtle change can improve your whole outlook. Women and men choose injectable fillers for quick, nonsurgical enhancements like:
- Rejuvenating the face by smoothing away fine lines, creases, and deep folds and replacing lost volume in areas like the cheeks and under the eyes
- Plumping up and defining the lips
- Restoring a more youthful look to the backs of the hands
- Restore volume and definition to your cheekbones.
Dr. Diaz performs these treatments with the same precision and care he devotes to the intricate cosmetic breast enhancement, body contouring and facial rejuvenation procedures he specializes in. He understands the subtle ways your appearance can influence your self-confidence.
What Are the Different Types of Injectable Fillers?
We offer a variety of effective injectable fillers all made without animal products so you won’t need an allergy skin test. Popular choices include:
- Restylane® contains hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the skin. The Restylane family of products includes Restylane, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Lyft with lidocaine, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Refyne, and Restylane® Defyne. Restylane and Restylane-L are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane and Restylane-L are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM® also improves the skin by replacing hyaluronic acid. Its special cross-linked molecules provide lasting improvements that can remain for about a year. The JUVÉDERM collection of product includes JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). JUVÉDERM XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines.
- RADIESSE® works in 2 ways: by immediately replacing lost volume and by stimulating collagen production in the skin for a gradual, continued improvement. It contains tiny calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a water-based gel carrier. These microspheres stimulate natural collagen production and form a framework to support the growth of new collagen, so the skin looks plump and youthful. Results may last more than 8 months to 1 year.
- SCULPTRA® unlike hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, Sculptra Aesthetic is a poly-L-lactic acid treatment that helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production to help restore its inner structure and increase facial volume that has been lost to aging.
- Fat transfer provides benefits that are similar to other fillers but uses your own purified and prepared fat cells that have been collected through liposuction. A unique benefit of this treatment is that the body often integrates a portion of the fat and the improvements can remain indefinitely.
During your consultation, Dr. Diaz or Amy Limonta, ARNP, will help you determine which filler will provide the most pleasing results for your skin type and area being treated. BOTOX® Cosmetic might be an option for you as well for treatment of wrinkles caused by repeated facial muscle movements.
What Are Dermal Filler Treatments Like?
Injectable filler treatments are convenient and effective. After an optional topical anesthetic numbs the area, the filler is injected with a fine needle into the areas you’d like to improve. Results are immediate, so you can leave our office with skin that looks smoother and younger than when you walked in.Back to Top