When you choose a breast, body, and face specialist to improve your appearance, you expect attractive results that look as natural as the rest of you. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Diaz provides impressive surgical outcomes and more. He also offers patients who visit him near Orlando facial rejuvenation treatments that can reverse common signs of aging and invigorate their self-confidence.
Your Options for a Beautiful Face
There is no margin for error when it comes to enhancing the face. Dr. Diaz offers his patients convenience and peace of mind by personally performing the following popular facial rejuvenation treatments at his Orlando area practice:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic & XEOMIN® injections are a quick, discreet way to smooth away lines and wrinkles on your face and keep new wrinkles from forming.
- Injectable Fillers can provide a variety of improvements by filling out wrinkles and lost facial volume, as well as shaping the lips.
- Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL, treatments can help you fade dark spots and even out your skin tone through a series of simple light-based treatments.
- Spa Services including facials, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels can help you target a wide range of skin concerns without surgery.
- ZO® Medical, the next generation of therapeutic skincare products from Dr. Zein Obagi, treats wrinkles, age spots, acne, rosacea and more.
- Advanced Skincare Solutions are custom designed to fit your skin type and your active lifestyle while helping to counteract the effects of sun exposure and aging.
Many patients discover that Dr. Diaz offers these effective, minimally-invasive treatments when they visit him for breast surgery, body contouring or face surgery. A skilled surgeon who is devoted each patient's complete wellbeing, he values the connection between self-image and quality of life.
Dr. Diaz approaches aesthetic enhancement with compassion and care to reveal your unique natural beauty. To find out how our facial procedures can improve your appearance, request a consultationrequest a consultation online or call our office in Melbourne, Florida at 321-237-2932321-237-2932.