Feeling great about yourself is effortless when you look the part. If you've noticed creases and lines that are giving away your age, there is a simple, effective alternative to facial surgery – injectable fillers. Our Orlando area patients appreciate the fact that Dr. Diaz offers these minimally-invasive treatments in addition to providing advanced aesthetic breast, body, and face surgery. Through a skilled hand and meticulous eye he provides beautiful results that can quickly renew your natural, youthful beauty without downtime.
Dr. Diaz approaches every aesthetic enhancement with compassion and care, revealing your unique beauty. To find out how injectable filler treatments can improve your appearance, request a consultationrequest a consultation online or call our office in Melbourne, Florida at 321-237-2932321-237-2932.
Dr. Diaz is a caring surgeon who understands that your wellbeing can be influenced by the way you feel about your appearance.
A Younger Looking You
Sometimes a simple, subtle change can improve your whole outlook. Patients who come to us from all around Orlando choose injectable fillers for quick, non-surgical enhancements like:
- Rejuvenating the face by smoothing away fine lines, creases, and deep folds and replacing lost volume in areas like the cheeks and under the eyes
- Plumping up and defining the lips
- Restoring a more youthful look to the backs of the hands
Dr. Diaz performs these treatments with the same precision and care he devotes to the intricate cosmetic breast enhancement, body contouring and facial rejuvenation procedures he specializes in. He understands the subtle ways your appearance can influence your self-confidence.
We offer a variety of effective injectable fillers all made without animal products so you won't need an allergy skin test. Popular choices include:
- Restylane® contains hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the skin. It restores youthful fullness and elasticity to the skin, decreasing fine lines around the eyes and mouth. The improvements typically last 6 months.
- BELOTERO BALANCE® is a volumizing agent also consisting of hyaluronic acid. Its thinner formula is ideal for filling fine lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM® also improves the skin by replacing hyaluronic acid. Its special cross-linked molecules provide lasting improvements that can remain for about a year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, another hyaluronic acid-based filler, is FDA-approved to replace volume in the cheeks that's been lost as the result of aging. VOLUMA XC can create a plump, youthful look and a subtle lift, and its results can last up to 2 years.
- RADIESSE® works in 2 ways: by immediately replacing lost volume and by stimulating collagen production in the skin for a gradual, continued improvement. It contains tiny calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a water-based gel carrier. These microspheres stimulate natural collagen production and form a framework to support the growth of new collagen, so the skin looks plump and youthful. Results may last more than 8 months to 1 year.
- Fat transfer provides benefits that are similar to other fillers but uses your own purified and prepared fat cells that have been collected through liposuction. A unique benefit of this treatment is that the body often integrates a portion of the fat and the improvements can remain indefinitely.
During your consultation, Dr. Diaz will help you determine which filler will provide the most pleasing results for your skin type and area being treated. BOTOX® Cosmetic might be an option for you as well for treatment of wrinkles caused by repeated facial muscle movements.
What to Expect
Injectable filler treatments are convenient and effective. After an optional topical anesthetic numbs the area, the filler is injected with a fine needle into the areas you'd like to improve. Results are immediate, so you can leave our office with skin that looks smoother and younger than when you walked in.