Feeling attractive and self-assured can help your life become more satisfying and rewarding, and even improve your overall health and wellness. If your breast size or shape doesn't fit with the way you see yourself, you might be missing out on some of the enjoyment you could be getting out of life and your relationships with others.
Your Options for Beautiful Breasts
Patients visit Dr. Diaz in the Orlando area for breast surgery procedures performed with precision and attention to beauty. He customizes the following procedures to integrate with your unique shape and aesthetic goals:
- Breast Augmentation helps women have the fuller breasts they've always wanted or restore breast size after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Breast Lift reshapes and raises the breasts to help them appear more attractive and youthful.
- Breast Reduction decreases breast size to increase comfort, appearance and even quality of life.
- Breast Surgery Revision improves the results of previous breast surgery to give you a more attractive and natural breast appearance.
- Breast Reconstruction restores breasts lost to mastectomy or lumpectomy to improve body image and self-confidence.
- Male Breast Reduction corrects the affects of gynecomastia to provide a more masculine looking chest.
- Strattice™ “Internal Bra” strengthens weak tissue, provides an additional covering layer, and helps to maintain the position of breast implants.
- Mommy Makeover combines a breast enhancement with a body procedure to restore changes due to pregnancy and motherhood.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Diaz specializes in breast enhancement surgery at his Orlando area practice. He appreciates the natural beauty of the human form and strives to help each patient attain the vision they have for themselves through his adept surgical skill and a meticulous eye for detail.
Dr. Diaz approaches aesthetic enhancement with compassion and care to reveal your unique natural beauty. To find out how breast enhancement surgery can improve your appearance, request a consultationrequest a consultation online or call our office in Melbourne, Florida at 321-237-2932321-237-2932.